- Gul Calikli, Mark Law, Arosha K. Bandara, Alesandra Russo, Luke Dickens, Blaine A. Price, Avelie Stuart, Mark Levine and Bashar Nuseibeh, Privacy Dynamics: Learning Privacy Norms for Social Software, 11th International Symposium on Software Engineering for Adaptive and Self-Managing Systems (SEAMS'16), 16-17 May 2016, Austin, Texas, USA.
- Vikram Mehta, Arosha K. Bandara, Blaine A. Price and Bashar Nuseibeh: Privacy Itch and Scratch: On Body Privacy Warnings and Controls, CHI Conference Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI-EA'16), 2417--2424.
Mark Law, Alessandra Russo, Krysia Broda: Iterative Learning of Answer Set Programs with Context Dependent Examples, ICLP 2016.
Mark Law, Alessandra Russo, Krysia Broda: Learning weak constraints in answer set programming. TPLP 15(4-5): 511-525 (2015). Presented at ICLP 2015.
- Duangtida Athakravi, Dalal Alrajeh, Krysia Broda, Alessandra Russo, Ken Satoh: Inductive Learning Using Constraint-Driven Bias. ILP 2014: 16-32.
- Gul Calikli, Mads Schaarup Andersen, Arosha Bandara, Blaine A. Price and Bashar Nuseibeh: Personal Informatics for Non-Geeks: Lessons Learned from Ordinary People, Ubicomp Adjunct 2014 (September 13-17, 2014), Seattle, WA, USA) (pp. 683-686)
- Mark Law, Alessandra Russo and Krysia Broda, "Inductive Learning of Answer Set Programs", Logics in Artificial Intelligence - 14th European Conference (JELIA 2014), Funchal, Madeira, Portugal, September 2014, 311--325.
- D. Athakravi, D. Alrajeh, K. Broda, A. Russo, and K. Satoh, "Inductive Learning using Constraint-driven Bias", Proceedings of International Conference on Inductive Logic Programming, 2014.
- Yang, Mu; Yu, Yijun; Bandara, Arosha and Nuseibeh, Bashar (2014). Adaptive sharing for online social networks: a trade-off between privacy risk and social benefit. In: 13th International Conference on Trust, Security and Privacy in Computing and Communications (IEEE TrustCom-14), 24-26 September 2014, Beijing, China. Best Paper Award.
- Avelie Stuart and Mark Levine: The threat posed to identities by arbitrary surveillance. International Society for Justice Research, Canterbury, UK, July 2016.
- Avelie Stuart and Mark Levine: When will people resist surveillance? First they need to notice it, then identify the source. International Society of Political Psychology, San Diego, USA, June 2015.
- Anna Lavygina, Alessandra Russo, Naranker Dulay: Integrating Privacy and Safety Criteria into Planning Tasks. STM 2015: 20-36
- Bourgeois, Jacky; van der Linden, Janet; Kortuem, Gerd; Price, Blaine and Rimmer, Christopher (2014). Conversations with my washing machine: an in-the-wild study of demand shifting self-generated energy. In: The 2014 ACM International Joint Conference on Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing (UbiComp 2014), 13-17 September 2014, Seattle, WA, USA.
- Thomas, Keerthi; Bandara, Arosha K.; Price, Blaine A. and Nuseibeh Bashar (2013). Distilling Privacy Requirements for Mobile Applications. In: 36th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2013), 31 May - 7 June 2013, Hydarabad, India.
- Mancini, Clara; Rogers, Yvonne; Thomas, Keerthi; Joinson, Adam; Price, Blaine; Bandara, Arosha;Jedrzejczyk, Lukasz and Nuseibeh, Bashar (2011). In the best families: tracking and relationships. In:29th International ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, ACM CHI 2011, 07-12 May 2011, Vancauver, Canada.
- Jedrzejczyk, Lukasz, Price, Blaine A., Bandara, Arosha K. and Nuseibeh, Bashar (2010). On the impact of real-time feedback on users' behaviour in mobile location-sharing applications. In: SOUPS '10: Proceedings of the Sixth Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security, 14-16 July 2010.
- Jedrzejczyk, Lukasz, Price, Blaine A., Bandara, Arosha and Nuseibeh, Bashar (2010). "Privacy-shake": a haptic interface for managing privacy settings in mobile location sharing applications. In: MobileHCI '10: Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Human Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services, 7-10 September 2010, Libon, Portugal.
- Dalal Alrajeh, Alessandra Russo, Sebastián Uchitel, Jeff Kramer: Logic-based learning in software engineering. ICSE (Companion Volume) 2016: 892-893.
- Jeremiah Smith, Anna Lavygina, Alessandra Russo, Naranker Dulay: When did your smartphone bother you last?, UbiComp Adjunct 2014: 409-414.
Calin-Rares Turliuc, Nataly Maimari, Alessandra Russo, Krysia Broda: On Minimality and Integrity Constraints in Probabilistic Abduction. LPAR 2013: 759-775.
D. Corapi, A. Russo, and E. C. Lupu, Inductive Logic Programming as Abductive Search. Technical Communications of the 26th International Conference on Logic Programming, ICLP 2010, July 16-19, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK.
Corapi, Domenico; Ray, Oliver; Russo, Alessandra; Bandara, Arosha and Lupu, Emil (2009). Learning rules from user behaviour. In: Artificial Intelligence Applications and Innovations III: Proceedings of the 5TH IFIP Conference on Artificial Intelligence Applications and Innovations (AIAI '2009), 23-25 April 2009, Thessaloniki, Greece.
L. Dickens, K. Broda and A. Russo, Modelling Multi-agent Systems with Finite Analytic Stochastic Processes, AISB 2008 Symposium on Behaviour Regulation in Multi-Agent Systems, AISB Proceedings, ISBN: 1-902956-64-8, published by The Society for the Study of Artificial Intelligence and Simulation of Behaviour, April 2008.